Friday, January 14, 2011

365 Project Day #5

One of the purposes of this project is to document your life each day. Of course I could take pictures of the boys all day, but I know I need to show other parts of my day & I need to practice photographing other subjects.

So today, I went out at lunch & went to the drive-thru at Zaxby's (yum!). I noticed these lights & I thought they were really cool! I took several pictures while I was waiting (knowing that the other people in the drive-thru line and the people eating inside were probably wondering what I was doing!). But this one is my favorite. I love how there is a shadow of one light on the awning. I did edit the picture a little, just to enhance the color. I'm still learning about editing but I thought it turned out pretty good!

No comments: