Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Summer Fun 2009



It's been a while since I posted so I'm going to do a summer catch-up post. We did a lot this summer! Jack went to the daycare & did so much stuff! They went swimming twice a week, to the movies every week and on a field trip each week. He got to go to the zoo, the McWane Center, a Barons game, bowling, to Noccalula Falls, skating, and a few other places that I know I'm forgetting. He learned how to swim and how to ride his scooter this summer! He is just growing so fast!

Luke had some achievements this summer too! He stated crawling and he got his first 2 teeth! He is growing too fast too! I love every stage, but there are times I wish I could stop time. He is so precious! Jack is so sweet & loving with Luke. He's the best big brother!

Here are some pictures from all of our fun from the summer!

No comments: