Friday, October 30, 2009

Mummy Jack!







I just had to take pictures of Jack last week when he had his EEG since he looks like a mummy! He loves going to see Mrs. Sheila, he even took her a surprise, a Halloween card with his & Luke's picture! As much as we love Mrs. Sheila, we hope we won't have to see her again! Jack had another clear EEG, so Dr. Mathisen & I decided to wean him off of the seizure medicine! Yea! It's been 3 years since he had a seizure and he has never had one while on medication. If Jack continues to do well, we don't have to go back to see Dr. Mathisen or Mrs. Sheila again! That's good, but they are both so sweet that I kind of hate that we may not see them again. But, I would much rather Jack be seizure free, and so would they!

1 comment:

Brianne said...

I just found your blog from the blog frog- don't know whats going on with your son but I am hope you never have to see those doctors again!!

Thank you for commenting on my thread about being scared to be home alone! Your car key/panic button tip was by far the best and I am definitely sleeping with my keys! Thanks!!