Sunday, May 24, 2009

6 Months Old!





I can't believe my baby Luke is 6 months old today! We never thought we could have another sweet baby, but we are so thankful that God had other plans! Luke is sitting up, trying his best to crawl, and he started saying "dada" & "hey" just this weekend! Of course, that made Bret very happy! Our family is now complete now that we have Luke. Jack just loves Luke so much! I know I'm very partial, but I do think that Jack is probably the best big brother in the world! I am so excited about what's to come with both of our sweet boys! Every month on the 24th, I take Luke's picture with his toy George. See how much he's grown since his 1 month picture?

Happy 1/2 birthday Luke! We all love you so much!!

1 comment:

Josh and Kari said...

Luke is sooo cute!! He looks just like Jack. I can't believe it's already been 6 months!